Sunday, January 31, 2010

A little slice of UK


Dear Junebug,
So we've done some shopping together. You've been to some of the bigees - Neiman's, Nordstrom, Barney's, Fred Segal... BUT someday I'm gonna take you to Harrods in London! It's shopping heaven. Our friend Caryn was so sweet to send you your first Harrods teddy bear. You are in love with him. I've noticed you love toys with really black eyes and dark noses so he's perfect. Can't wait until we can have a tea and crumpets party!
XO
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, it's Amie, Allison's friend with the little boy Jack from the softball game.
    Anywhoose- I too had 2 teddy bears from Harrods. One was named Teddy, the other sweety. I literally had these bears on my bed till college. Love them, and love that post. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete