Saturday, May 8, 2010

The "Glamorous"

Dear Junebug,
I've been working a lot lately. Like, a lot. I promised you early on that I'd be home every night to put you to sleep and be there when you wake up. That hasn't been happening so much and I want you to know that I do feel bad about it sometimes. But I'm so glad that despite all of my juggling work and you... you are the happiest baby alive and the reality is Mommy's gotta work! Mommy's job entails being at photo shoots and video shoots until all hours and flying around on airplanes for a bunch of ridiculous reasons. The whole thing is pretty ridiculous actually (as you can see). I came home from NY the other day after being gone for 4 days and I couldn't believe how much you'd changed! It was kind of fun to be surprised when you came around the corner...you were so happy to see me it made me feel so special. Just know that no matter where I am, you are with me and you are my priority and my everything.
XO
Me
(Mommy on the video set of "Rich")

No comments:

Post a Comment