Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Imagine Drinking This!

Dear Junebug,
With your first holiday season fast approaching, I can't help but think about all the little babies out in the world that won't even have clean water to drink. They won't have milk either! Because their Mommies don't have enough water, their bodies can't make breast milk to feed their children. Over 1.1 BILLION people don't have clean water to drink. It's going to be a long time before you can understand what this means but I feel like I have to tell you about this right away so you never grow up taking your life for granted. I hope you grow up to love this cause as much as I do.
XO
Mommy


Note: Great organization that builds clean water solutions for the world: Generosity Water
photo courtesty of our friends at Charity Water

No comments:

Post a Comment