Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mommy Tips: A "proper" Thank You is in order!

Right around the time that Junebug turned 3 months old I gave up on Thank You cards. I know it sounds awful but after 3 baby showers worth of gifts and the barrage of packages that came after her birth I became completely overwhelmed and exhausted with the whole process. The bummer is, I felt so guilty and horrible about not sending proper cards. I'm always so grateful when a gift shows up and to not send a card is just RUDE and not me. So with Junebug's first birthday I was determined to figure out a new plan of action. I decided to write the Thank You card immediately after opening a gift. After all, Junebug doesn't really care about opening gifts. So that's what I did. The first 18 gifts and Thank You's got written... there! done!

No comments:

Post a Comment