Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mommy Tips: Baby Nurses Rock!







My #1 tip for new Moms - GET A BABY NURSE!  After spending 8 days in the hospital, I came home to an angel named Veronica who has expended endless amounts of energy on taking care of me and my baby.  She has helped me feed her, burp her, change her... she has cooked, cleaned, shopped for food and baby supplies, given me heavenly massages and kept me informed, educated and most important - showered!  Then every night at 7pm, the other angel, Piri comes and makes sure that June gets fed all night long.  She wakes me up, makes sure everything is going well and keeps things in order throughout the night.  She has even taught Daddy how to bottle feed and made sure he gets his bonding time too.  I don't care if you have to take out a second mortgage on your house to pay for it - it's worth it!  Although Piri tells me that there are many different price ranges and you should always look into it as these women care so much about babies they will work with people's budgets.  

Here is Veronica's website, check it out and tell all your friends:
http://www.babynurseanddoulaservices.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment