Friday, July 10, 2009

Before + After = Ultimate Nirvana!



Dear Junebug,
We took on a little drawer makeover in your nursery and I must say I'm pretty ecstatic on the results. Nothing makes Mommy happier than a little "before and after"! We showed our work to your Daddy and he called me an "obsessive, compulsive psycho"... hmmm... I like to think of myself as a person with a deep appreciation for organization (thank you very much). We achieved this little slice of drawer heaven with two eco-stripe 3-section drawer organizer and one 2-section from The Container Store. The 3-section was $12.99 and the 2-section was $7.99. Small price to pay for this kind of perfection! What else can we organize?!
XO
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm a huge fan of your organizational skills, but I've got to side with your hubby on this one. Adorable, but a lil over the top. At least to us dudes. My wife thinks its darling.

    ReplyDelete