After last year's extravaganza I promised myself I would just order some Domino's Pizza and hit a public park but alas that all fell by the wayside. So I'm sharing all the elements that went into Junebug's Elmo's World themed 2nd Birthday...
- Lardon truck: Junebug loves some bacon. Who doesn't? Check them out at www.getyourlardon.com
- Balloons: Balloon Celebrations in Santa Monica can do just about anything and will actually refill your balloons for free; nice people... Kinda pricey though. www.ballooncelebrations.com
- Craft Table: get all your supplies at Michael's.
- Tattoo Table: You can order hundreds of tattoos for just a few bucks at www.orientaltrading.com
- Bubble Guy: info TBA
- Bug People: info TBA
- Center pieces: Butcher paper, Mason Jars from Smart & Final in 3 different sizes, ribbon from downtown, flowers from the flower mart and crayons and chalk from the 99 cent store.
- Elmo bouncer: www.jollybouncers.com
- Parting gifts: ribbon box full of ladybugs. Plastic boxes from 99 cent store and lady bugs from Armstrong Nursery.