Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mission Organization: Day Eight - XMas Decorations





Well, this is it. 8 full days of organizing and I feel like I got a lot done. The last thing on my list is putting all the Christmas decorations away. The benefit of doing this correctly is that when you break them out next year everything is in it's place which makes the task of decorating a much easier and more pleasant one. I bought these containers from Target a couple of years ago. The plastic is green so there's no mistaking what's in there. The containers for ornaments snap together (snapware by Rubbermaid) for easy separating and storing. I don't wanna be that guy that still has their Christmas tree up on Valentine's Day! Or God forbid, the person who's tree gets so dry and bursts into flames!

No comments:

Post a Comment