Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mommy Tips: Sham Wow!


So in my quest to get the house organized top to bottom I started going through drawers, cabinets, every nook and cranny I could find. It's awesome because if you're lucky you'll find some hidden treasure. Mine came the way of a box of Sham-Wow! That's right, those cloths you see on TV being pitched by that weird guy with the head set. I must admit I fell for the pitch, bought them at the "Seen on TV" store at the mall or Target (I can't remember it was so long ago) but for some reason, brought them home and stashed them away. So I pulled them out and they are awesome! Nanny went crazy not only because they are the best for cleaning spills but they're incredible for drying hand washed clothes. With a baby around, there's a lot of hand washing going on and with the Sham-Wow the drying is faster and easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment