Thursday, May 21, 2009

The most perfect refreshment!


"To sit in the shade on a fine day and look upon verdure is 
the most perfect refreshment"
Jane Austen

Dear Junebug,
Your Mommy is obsessed with movies based on Jane Austen novels.  You'll probably be subjected to watching Emma, Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice for the rest of your life.  But don't worry, it won't get boring...I'll take any period piece at all... Throw in some kings, queens, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kiera Knightley, great costumes and I'm there.   I can't wait to teach you about Mr. Knightley and Mr. Darcy.  If you turn out anything like me that means you'll have a little bit of Emma and Elizabeth Bennett in you.
Last week I took you to Descanso Gardens (www.descansogardens.org) and I fed you under a big oak tree, we also slept under the flowers.  It was magical... like we went to Hybrid for spring!
XO
Mommy

P.S. I'll tell you about my obsession with J.Lo and bad romantic comedies some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment