Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This week's Save vs. Splurge




Dear Junebug,
I love it when magazines feature two products up against eachother; one cheap and one expensive.  I think it's important to have a balance in life.  You can't always splurge on expensive things but every once in awhile it's good to invest in a great piece for either your closet or the home.  In this case I bought you a Missoni cashmere throw for your nursery because I think you'll have it forever.  My friend Susan got me a Missoni blanket a couple of years ago and it hasn't left my side.  It was with me even in the hospital when you were born - I love it! I hope you love yours too because it's yummy.  On the other hand, you can find a great throw for cheap.  I found this one at Target for $12.99 and couldn't resist!  I keep it on your glider and when I get cold while nursing you, I throw it over my shoulders, it's been very useful.
XO
Mommy

Missoni cashmere throw blanket - Lost and Found (323/856-0921) or www.Missonihome.it
Indian silk throw - Target (www.target.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment